AI Venturetech - Test The Waters Campaign
Testing the Waters (TTW) is a pre-investment phase designed to gather indications of interest before formally launching an offering. No funds can be accepted during the TTW phase. After reviewing this opportunity, if any investors are interested we encourage them to submit a “pledge”.
What's a Test The Waters Campaign?
Testing the waters (TTW) is a means whereby an issuer can gauge investor interest in an offering before incurring expenses associated with filing an offering with the SEC. (legal fees, audit fees, etc).
Investors can “indicate interest” by making a pledge to invest with the clear understanding that "no funds or other consideration is being solicited, and if money is sent, it will not be accepted by the company."
This TTW campaign is strictly for indications of interest ONLY.
Click "Pledge Now" to Indicate Interest and be contacted when the opportunity to fund your Pledge to invest becomes available.
AI Venturetech, Inc. is raising funds through an equity offering to develop an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Quantum Computing Research Lab and consulting firm in New York City. The use of proceeds, from any monies raised, will be used to expand the research lab, complete financial audits, and prepare for future public listing on US exchange.
About AI Venturetech
AI Venturetech, Inc. is a New York-based consulting firm specializing in the cutting-edge technology fields of artificial intelligence, quantum computing, and cybersecurity. We are dedicated to providing innovative investment and consulting opportunities for clients looking to capitalize on the growth of these rapidly evolving industries. Our team of experts has a deep understanding of the technology landscape, market trends. www.aiventuretech.com
Our goal is to develop an Artificial Intelligence (AI) investment advisory firm in New York City to assist emerging AI and Quantum Computing startups with investment banking and stargetic partnership services.
AI has been showing rapid growth since the launch of ChatGPT and we are looking to leverage growth by developing a premier investment advisory firm we plan to bring public in future public listing, or IPO.
Market Outlook for Artificial Intelligence
What problem are you trying to solve and for who?
Our goal is not just to advance the field of AI, but to do so in a way that benefits society as a whole. With your support, we can work towards creating innovative solutions to issues like climate change, healthcare, and US national security.
We believe that together, we can create a brighter future through AI research.
Why is this problem important/meaningful to you?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is important for humanity and national security for several reasons:
1) Improved Efficiency and Productivity: AI technologies can automate routine and repetitive tasks, allowing humans to focus on higher-value work. This can lead to improved efficiency and productivity in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, and transportation.
2) Better Decision-Making: AI technologies can process and analyze vast amounts of data to identify patterns and insights that humans may not be able to see. This can lead to better decision-making in areas such as cybersecurity, intelligence analysis, and disaster response.
3) Enhanced National Security: AI technologies can be used to detect and prevent security threats, such as terrorism and cyber attacks. AI can also be used for military purposes, such as developing autonomous vehicles or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
4) Improved Healthcare: AI technologies can be used to improve healthcare outcomes by analyzing patient data and identifying patterns that can inform treatment decisions. AI can also be used to develop new drugs and medical devices.
5) Addressing Societal Challenges: AI can be used to address some of the world's most pressing societal challenges, such as climate change, poverty, and inequality. For example, AI can be used to optimize energy consumption, develop more sustainable transportation systems, and improve access to education and healthcare.
In summary, AI is important for humanity and national security because it can improve efficiency and productivity, enhance decision-making, address security threats, improve healthcare outcomes, and address societal challenges.
- Small to Medium Size Enterprises
- Publicly Traded Issuers
- US Governemnt
AI Venturetech has been issued CAGE code by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), which allows us to apply for grants, and government/military contracts. CAGE Code: 9H4Z7
Next Realm AI
Next Realm AI is a next generation technology research and consulting firm focused on the commercial development of such areas as artificial intelligence, data analytics, quantum computing, and cybersecurity. Through its parent company, AI Venturetech, Inc., we assist small companies with the integration of new technologies, and institutional funding, to help them build greater value for their shareholders. www.nextrealm.ai
Qiskit Labs is a quantum computing research community devoted to the development of commercial products geared around quantum computing, and Qiskit programming language.
IBM Quantum Leads The World In Quantum Computing With The Largest Fleet Of 20+ Systems. Qiskit Labs looks to leverage the power of IBM Quantum platform for research in such areas as artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, drug development, financial modeling, and national security.
Annual Research Lab Fee: Charge public OTC issuers, involved in the areas of AI, quantum research, cybersecurity, smart cities, an annual fee to be a 'solutions provider' at our technology research lab.
1) Consulting Fees: AI consulting firms charge consulting fees for their expertise and advice in developing and implementing AI solutions. These fees can be based on an hourly rate, a project fee, or a retainer agreement.
2) Development Fees: AI consulting firms can also charge development fees for building custom AI solutions for their clients. These fees can be based on the complexity of the project, the amount of time required to develop the solution, and the expected return on investment.
3) Performance-Based Fees: AI consulting firms can also charge performance-based fees for their services. This means that they will receive a percentage of the client's revenue generated by the AI solution.
In summary, our consulting operations will make money by providing expertise, developing custom AI solutions, licensing their AI technologies, charging performance-based fees, and offering training programs.
1) Advisory Fees: Technology startups often need advice and guidance throughout the process of going public. Our firm will charge advisory fees for providing this guidance, including advice on timing, valuation, and structuring the public offering.
2) Due Diligence Fees: Before going public, startups need to undergo a rigorous due diligence process to ensure that all financial and legal requirements are met. Our firm will charge fees for performing due diligence on behalf of the company.
3) Legal Fees: Firms can also charge legal fees for drafting and reviewing the necessary legal documents involved in the IPO process, such as the prospectus.
4) Roadshow Fees: Once a clients public offering is announced, the company goes on a roadshow to pitch the offering to potential investors. Our firm will charge fees for arranging and managing the roadshow.
In summary, firms helping technology startups go public can make money through equity stakes, advisory fees, due diligence fees, legal fees, and roadshow fees.
We will obtain exclusive reseller agreements with our solution partners to resell their products and/or services to other enterprise clients as part of Next Realm AI solutions.
When will you achieve break-even or have you already?
By operating with a small advisor team, reselling solution partners technology, and implementing performance/sales based salaries, we anticipate we can maintain low monthly overhead that should quickly push us towards profitability.
How do you intend to provide investors with a return on their investment?
Our exit strategy for investors is to use proceeds raised from offering towards legal and financial filings for larger public listing on US national exchange.
Share Structure Roadmap
3,100,000 - shares issued and outstanding (as of March 15, 2023)
200,000 - employee options
300,000 - founding team members
200,000 - crowdfunding offering @ $1.50 ($300,000)
3,800,000 @ $1.50 = $5.7 million valuation
500,000 @ $5.00 ($2.5 million)
4,300,000 @ $5.00 = $21.5 million valuation
2,000,000 @ $10 ($20 million)
6,300,000 @ $10 = $63 million valuation
Use Of Funds
When the $125,000 Minimum is Raised:
- Enhance marketing/and sales efforts to attract investors to Reg-CF raise
- Complete audited financials
- Retain securities law firm to become fully reporting
When the $300,000 Target is Raised:
- Retain Investment Banker
- Conduct pre-IPO private placement @ $5.00
When the $450,000 Maximum is Raised:
- Retain Underwriter for IPO
- Conduct Investor Roadshows
Disclosure: this page represents Testing The Waters materials.
- No funds or other consideration is being solicited, and if money is sent, it will not be accepted by the company;
- No sales will be performed or commitments to purchase accepted until the offering statement is qualified; and
- A proposed purchaser’s indication of interest is non-binding.